put your hand up
Community fundraising is an important part of ANTAR’s success, providing resources to support our work for First Nations’ rights and justice issues including:
- Closing the life outcomes gap
- Over-incarceration and deaths in custody
- Cultural heritage protection
- Native title and land rights
- Voice, treaty and truth-telling
ANTAR community fundraisers are everyday people who want to stand in solidarity with our Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander brothers and sisters and demand a more just, fair, equal and better Australia for all.
ANTAR community fundraisers are passionate about spreading the word on issues facing First Nations communities, and driving support for these causes in their circles and networks through innovative, self motivated actions and initiatives.
ANTAR community fundraisers pledge their support, initiate fundraisers, and make donations (big or small, everything counts!) to one of ANTAR’s core advocacy areas, or to our work for First Nations’ rights and justice generally.
- Donating a percentage of profit from product sales, online or bricks and mortar shopping including Bandcamp, Etsy stores, and other small businesses
- Organising an event and donating the ticket sales
- Promoting and hosting a fundraiser in your school, uni or community – car washes to bake sales, to recycled fashion…
- Running an online fundraiser/donation drive with your social networks
And remember, every fundraiser is an opportunity to raise awareness and inform your community about the priorities of First Nations communities.
Ready to join us? Sign up today and let us know what you are planning.