ANTAR is taking extra precautions against COVID-19 to protect our community and our Hands.
In order to protect the community and Hands we recommend following Covid guidelines that are current and relevant to your specific state/territory as well as any other industry guidelines in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We also recommend:
- Have a covid-safe plan in place for your event.
- Participants wash their hands before and after the installation.
- Maintain social distancing.
- As stated in the Sea of Hands Packing Guide; that hands should be wiped down of any dirt and moisture. Using an anti-bacterial spray/wipes is advised.
- In line with Covid guidelines, it is the responsibility of the organisation to ensure that participants are not presenting with any Covid-like symptoms.
- Using contact tracing apps or QR codes to check in at the event.
Some steps that our team at ANTAR are incorporating in order to protect our clients and community include:
- All of our staff and volunteers follow the relevant state/territory Covid guidelines.
- We use a small team of staff and volunteers who pack and send your orders.
- The Hands are rotated within our warehouse upon return to ensure there is no redistribution of recently returned Hands.